M: 5107017616 mobile
I've lived in the San Francisco East Bay Area virtually my entire life, with my husband of 35 years, and have raised my two sons here. I’ve spent my entire 30-year real estate career here. Having sold over 1000 homes in this area, I know the people, the market and the communities, and can help you make the right decisions about buying or selling a home in any of the cities I serve.
To ensure you receive the best client service, I have an escrow coordinator with 25 years of experience to assist me in the administrative details of marketing your property, managing vendors and partners, and monitoring the escrow process.
I have the education, real-estate-specific training, and experience to ensure I can guide you through any transaction as smoothly as possible. But beyond that, I bring to every relationship an ability to "read" people that allows me to adapt my business style to fit with yours. As a result, we work as a team to reach your goals. So, in reality, it's only partly "about me"; it's really "about us" working well together.
To Help Our Clients Meet Their Real Estate Goals
by Delivering Services with
Highest Degree of Quality, Value and Integrity
- Extensive experience representing both Buyers and Sellers for properties in the Tri-City Area and Tri-Valley Area since 1988
- Senior Sales Associate
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite, Coldwell Banker’s top sales award representing the top 1000 of 46,000 Realtors nationally
- Grand Master of Southern Alameda County Association of Realtors, an award presented to top- producing Realtors in Southern Alameda County
- Bachelor of Science with Highest Honors, 1975, University of California, Davis
- Certified Home Market Specialist
- California Real Estate License
- International President’s Elite
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Bay East Association of Realtors
- San Jose Board of Realtors
- Northern California Real Estate Resource
- Sponsor of the arts, yearbook, newsletters, sporting events at local schools and in the community, team sports, art events and whoever asks me!
- For 10 years, I sponsored the Elaine Arnt Outstanding Citizen Scholarship, for a college-bound senior.
Awards & Certifications
- International President's Elite Agent
- High ranking in the Top 100 Agents in Northern California for Coldwell Banker
- Voted "Best Realtor" four times in the Argus newspaper reader poll
- Grand Master Award for high sales achievement for Southern Alameda County Board of Realtors
- Five Star Realtor Professional, voted on by Diablo Magazine for 2013, 2014, and 2015
"We sold our last home with elaine 15 years ago, so we knew what a pro she is. Working with her this time only reinforced our opinion. From the very start, she was all about what was right for us. Using market data and her experience we decided the timing to go on the market and a straight forward "to do list" to maximize the value. Not that it wasn't hard work, but she gave us confidence that if we followed the plan, we would be rewarded with the best results... and we were rewarded with 5 offers in the first week and 5% over asking price. We highly recommend Elaine!"
-Peter Stokes, Client
"Elaine is a wonderful agent. She helped us sell our home and buy a new home simultaneously. She walked us through every detail either in person, email or text; because she's always available and quick to respond. She explained the market fluctuations and timing, recommended stagers and other service providers and sold our house after one open house weekend. For the house we purchased she put together a very strong contingent offer. It's not easy to sell or buy a home and if I ever go through it again I'm definitely going to work with Elaine."
"Exceptional professional. Elaine is extremely knowledgable in all aspects of the local market, well organized, direct and to the point and very responsive to a buyer's needs. WE viewed properties, selected a perfect fit and closed escrow efficiently and effortlessly with her guidance. Elaine will be my agent for any future real estate transactions. Simply, an outstanding Real Estate Agent."
"Elaine Arnt is the most professional of professionals. She gave us detailed but easy to understand guidance at every step in the sale of our house. Her help got us more than $50,000 over all comparable sales in the neighborhood. WE are extremely pleased to have the advantage of both her years of experience and her keen understanding of our local housing market. We recommend her without any reservation!"
-Ned Carleton, Client
Coldwell Banker Realty
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.